Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thought on BoP craftables

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Thought on BoP craftables

PariahMessiah
12.14.2011 , 08:09 PM | #1
Most of the crafting professions have some kind of "bonus" for being a crafter (BoP reuseable med/stims/bombs BoP Gear) from what I saw on TorHead they don't list a this skill required bonus so I wonder if someone is "hardcore" enough to level the crafting skill up, make the items then drop it and learn another.

Obbu
12.14.2011 , 08:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by PariahMessiah View Post
Most of the crafting professions have some kind of "bonus" for being a crafter (BoP reuseable med/stims/bombs BoP Gear) from what I saw on TorHead they don't list a this skill required bonus so I wonder if someone is "hardcore" enough to level the crafting skill up, make the items then drop it and learn another.
here is a screenshot of an item requiring the possession of a crew skill in order to use it:

http://www.swtor-life.com/crafting/r...829/#more-4829

The epic medpac requires biochem (1) to use.

Not sure if its a current build - but it would imply a general intention for some of the BoPs at least to function as crafter-skill only.

PariahMessiah
12.14.2011 , 08:16 PM | #3
Good to know, hate to see having the reusable supplies/bombs are a "requirement" to raid. The gear I can understand not having a requirement since its supposed to be worse than operation gear from what I understand.