Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it worth continuing to level my OP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Is it worth continuing to level my OP?

Projectstfu
01.29.2012 , 07:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchAUstin View Post
Unless you plan on healing there is no point in playing an Op.
Quote: Originally Posted by dargor- View Post
Especially if you plan on healing, theres no point playing an Op
The second one is more correct, Sorc/Sage is by far a better healer in PvE, Voidstar, and Alderaan. In Huttball is is more than far better it is almost pointless to have any other healer unless they are a last resort to not finding a Sorc/Sage.

Zyillo
01.29.2012 , 07:18 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisftw View Post
actually this is a QQ thread indirectly. and obviously a knee jerk reaction to an incoming nerf.
Funny, Developers can make knee jerk reactions to change the very dynamics behind an Advanced Class - perfectly acceptable.

OP wants to make a class change based on knee jerk nerf - KNEE JERKING QQ THREAD.
I have been playing for a month. I deserve a level 50, full Battlemaster gear and the epic mount that you looted from Soa. I will get this all in 1.2 because I am the 99%

Vallowen
01.29.2012 , 07:58 PM | #23
do you like being a super squishy healer?

no?
reroll

Velr
01.30.2012 , 03:08 AM | #24
The Problem isn't the OP being weak (i'm not).

As DPS?
Rangeds dominate due to encounter design.

As a Healer?
Sorc rule supreme due to being ridiculously overpwoered thanks to the might mechanic being just plain better than Energy/Heat in 9 out of 10 cases..

So whats left?... I can try bursting someone down, just hope that he's alone (which he never should be?).

Oh and as for leveling:
I sthere any class that does not feel stupid when they see a Merc/Powertech using Death from Above?...