Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really need a Looking for Group Feature

kwkwan
01.28.2012 , 02:31 PM | #1
This game terribly needs a Global LFG feature of some sort. Spamming LFG in the Fleet General Chat is tiresome and it doesn't even communicate properly to the right people because people in the leveling zones can't even see that you're LFG or LFM. This demoralizes people even moreso than a great number of other issues in the game currently and this frustration ultimately leads to players quitting at a relatively fast pace...

Streetsamurai
01.28.2012 , 05:20 PM | #2
i agree... just standing around the fleet forever looking for a group. I have friends on but they are not 50 yet . i go lv an alt half the time because im bored on my 50

KyleLeo
01.28.2012 , 05:37 PM | #3
I can sympathize. I've played a lot, but I haven't gotten to complete a single flashpoint, because I can never find anyone who wants to go through.

XIHeartlessIX
01.29.2012 , 10:52 PM | #4
Agreed. ive skipped most of the Flashpoints on my main because it takes for ever to find a group. today i was playing an alt and i was spamming messages for a good 2 hours n still got nothing

Timmygo
01.29.2012 , 10:59 PM | #5
I agree with the LFG channel. Just dont go overboard like some other MMOs did. Depending on the time of day I skip the heroic flashpoints while leveling. Other times of the day and i get 10 responses immediately after posting. That is for the stuff on planet though. The flashpoints found on the fleet would be much harder.