Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV Pylon boss HM still broken

xardasf
01.29.2012 , 02:59 PM | #11
So I am guessing that no one had trouble with 5 elite mobs spawning on 8man hard mode? Before patch we were able to finish N S S N no problems...but now we've been trying for 6-7 times now... and every time after the first 2 elite spawn another 3 elite spawn... u can't beat them not enough CC. By the time we reach 3rd row on pylon we are dead! Is no one else having this problem with 5 elites spawning ?
Life is just a chain reaction caused by environmental events

Diegles
01.29.2012 , 03:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by xardasf View Post
So I am guessing that no one had trouble with 5 elite mobs spawning on 8man hard mode? Before patch we were able to finish N S S N no problems...but now we've been trying for 6-7 times now... and every time after the first 2 elite spawn another 3 elite spawn... u can't beat them not enough CC. By the time we reach 3rd row on pylon we are dead! Is no one else having this problem with 5 elites spawning ?
We're doing normal mode, and are having the same problem, first 2 elites spawn, I CC one, when 1st one dies 3 more spawns. when doing NSSN - thankfully my group has a sniper, with a area shield, but once that shield is down I can't outheal the fully Columi geared tank(being a fully columi healer).

xardasf
01.29.2012 , 03:18 PM | #13
Ok so it's not our fault that we are doing something wrong we just got Biowared again! Thank you.
Life is just a chain reaction caused by environmental events

Batla
01.29.2012 , 03:54 PM | #14
ARgh!

We had the pylons bug for us tonight, then we thought "hey, lets just do Karragas palace instead!"

It turns out that Bonethrasher on Hard does a 360 swipe, or just sometimes swipes behind him.

The amount of bugs in ops really just wanna make me stop raiding alltogether! Since its a waste of time.

-Arcane-
01.29.2012 , 04:18 PM | #15
A few points here as there is clearly some misunderstanding occuring:

1) Pylon boss works fine. If you encounter 2 elites then 3 elites these are the final waves of adds and the pylons will reset after them. You must now finish the puzzle before this point or the wave of 3 elites is a soft enrage.

2) Bonethrasher does NOT do a 360degree swipe, there is an animation bug that shows him turning and swiping behind him. If melee move through him at that point they will be hit as the swipe damage is still frontal, just the animation shows him doing a 180 before it starts.
Arcane Nerdherder - GM of Glory Guild on Niman
PvE Completion 10/10 Nightmare 16man - Videos

Gone to Play Diablo III, SWTOR failed.

Seatroll
01.29.2012 , 04:21 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Seatroll View Post
We just had the same problem, could not advance further than the 3rd row - after a phase reset we could not even get past the 2nd rown - enraged bugs incoming.
When we had finally beaten the Pylons after the 5th or 6st try - guess what?! Right on, the loot chest was bugged, we could not distribute the 2 armor pieces, not to mention the other loots that were in the chest.

But since tickets take 3-4 weeks till you get an automated response anyway, we did not even bother to open one.
We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
We do not forgive. We do not forget.
Expect us.
We are the 5%!

-Arcane-
01.29.2012 , 04:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Seatroll View Post
When we had finally beaten the Pylons after the 5th or 6st try - guess what?! Right on, the loot chest was bugged, we could not distribute the 2 armor pieces, not to mention to mention the other loot that was in the chest.

But since tickets take 3-4 weeks till you get an automated response anyway, we did not even bother to open one.
That chest is always bugged, you must pass ops leader armound so ppl can loot their stuff.
Arcane Nerdherder - GM of Glory Guild on Niman
PvE Completion 10/10 Nightmare 16man - Videos

Gone to Play Diablo III, SWTOR failed.

Seatroll
01.29.2012 , 04:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by -Arcane- View Post
That chest is always bugged, you must pass ops leader armound so ppl can loot their stuff.
We did that - did not work.
We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
We do not forgive. We do not forget.
Expect us.
We are the 5%!