Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm sooo torn!!!!

Elgreezy
12.14.2011 , 03:29 PM | #1
I REALLY, REALLY want to roll a Imperial Agent: Sniper but I don't want to be locked into an AC that doesn't provide another role. Coming from playing a "pure" class in wow I really felt like I missed out on a lot of gameplay options that hybrids get. Imperial Agent: Operative gets the healing tree, but I'm not that interested in playing a melee/ranged hybrid. If I knew we'd eventually have the option to change AC I'd go Sniper in a second but so far that option doesn't seem to be on the table. So, what do I do?!?!

ItsHimRUUN
12.14.2011 , 04:05 PM | #2
Make 2 chars or just make whatever class u want i d say go for sniper

Faolon
12.14.2011 , 04:08 PM | #3
Roll a sniper and just deal with it.

If you're dead-set on having two roles, go with Bounty Hunter Mercenary, or Inquisitor Sorcerer. That way you can still have your long ranged DPS, but if you want you can respec into heals.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

bobmcbo
12.14.2011 , 05:17 PM | #4
have you even played that far as an agent yet? because although I wanted to be an operative from the start, and I became one, I saw why people wanted to be snipers when I was nearing my AC
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

Elgreezy
12.14.2011 , 06:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bobmcbo View Post
have you even played that far as an agent yet?
Not that far, no. I only got into the last beta weekend and played a sith warrior to 15, then rolled an IA to like lvl 6. I enjoyed the questline and initial play of the class but never got a chance to specialize. I'm really drawn to the sniper concept but i'm just paranoid I'm going to get to lvl 50 and be dps #1942048 that can't tank or heal.

Solantharius
12.14.2011 , 07:19 PM | #6
While we can only fill the role of DPS we do bring some additional utility to any group regardless of the fact we can't heal or main tank.
Kataro - 50 Gunslinger - Hammerfist Clan
50 Gunslinger PVP (Beta)

"Reality is but a figment of our collective imaginations." -N.E.S.