Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular for roleplaying?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular for roleplaying?

Rawestforest
01.28.2012 , 09:03 PM | #11
Thanks for the replies guys! I wanted to ask, any of you wanna roeplay sometime with me? :3

drfumblez
01.28.2012 , 09:04 PM | #12
I would, but I'm split between 4 characters among 3 servers already. I don't think I can get to another server.

DarthThuzad
01.28.2012 , 09:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
I haven't played enough of Consular, but I suspect that it's a little more so than the Knight.

About 7-8 buttons you'll push repeatedly, with another 12-16+ occasionally. It's a very intensive class. If you have a mouse that you can map keybinds too, rest assured, you will be using every button.
I spend more time looking at my action bar, than I do at the actual fighting.
I'd like to say that on my 50 sorcerer I hit only 5-6 buttons max really. Hybrid lightning/mad build.
Darth Vashará Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

Rawestforest
01.28.2012 , 09:07 PM | #14
I would, but I'm split between 4 characters among 3 servers already. I don't think I can get to another server.
That's alot of characters o.O

drfumblez
01.28.2012 , 09:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
I'd like to say that on my 50 sorcerer I hit only 5-6 buttons max really. Hybrid lightning/mad build.
You picked an Easy Mode.
Try playing a real class, because I could faceroll my Sentinel with my Sniper.

drfumblez
01.28.2012 , 09:14 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawestforest View Post
That's alot of characters o.O
Yeah waiting for server transfers to happen, so I can condense my characters.

Rawestforest
01.28.2012 , 09:15 PM | #17
Yeah waiting for server transfers to happen, so I can condense my characters.
Hehe. I also meant I could come to your home realm and bother, I mean.... roleplay with you there when I get to a high enough level.

drfumblez
01.28.2012 , 09:19 PM | #18
Hehe. I also meant I could come to your home realm and bother, I mean.... roleplay with you there when I get to a high enough level.
Lol, i'm not sure if i'm even on a role-play server. But Canderous Ordo is where a buddy of mine and I are leveling Sith, (Well, I just started, he's been 50 for a while) and where i plan to move my Jedi one day. So, you could start there.

Maaruin
01.28.2012 , 11:30 PM | #19
I'm only at german servers yet... My real main character will be on Trask Ulgo, but he will be imperial. Trask Ulgo is afaik a very good, heavy roleplaying server (English, Europe).
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall