Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Updated] Corellian Run - restored

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Updated] Corellian Run - restored

StephenReid
01.28.2012 , 10:13 PM | #1
UPDATE: 10:24PM CST - Service has been restored and Corellian Run is now available for play. Enjoy!

Original post:

Hello everyone! The North American East Coast server, Corellian Run, is currently offline. We have no ETA for a restoral of service at this time.

Our Live team is working to restore service as soon as possible. Please keep checking this thread for further updates.

CetzerCS
01.28.2012 , 10:17 PM | #2
No ETA sounds promissing...or not

Mrgrocer
01.28.2012 , 10:19 PM | #3
Feel like I am back on Bugfin again

Gryphandor
01.28.2012 , 10:19 PM | #4
Was hoping for a bit more to go on then that. Like should I just go to bed?
Gryphandor Legacy
Maldarius Juggernaut, Daríous Mercenary, Godríc Marauder

Soldaric Commando, Leoríc Smuggler, Lexiann Shadow

strobelogic
01.28.2012 , 10:20 PM | #5
Thanks for the update team...I hope you guys are able address the issue soon.

amitylane
01.28.2012 , 10:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CetzerCS View Post
No ETA sounds promissing...or not
No need to be so negative. They're looking into the problem. It's difficult to give ETAs for stuff like this (as anyone who's ever worked in the mechanical or tech industries could tell you).

Just relax. It'll be back up soon enough. Personally, I think it's a good sign that they were very quick to respond that they were aware of the issue in many other threads, and that they made their own dedicated thread to post info during the fixing process.
INSEGNANTI
I, for one, welcome our Orange Pixel Overlords.
"Excuse me, Stormtrooper...these are the droids you're looking for." -Sheldon Cooper

EskalCodav
01.28.2012 , 10:21 PM | #7
Not concerned about restoral of service; but, any idea of restoration time? Oh... just giving you heck.

Have you tried powering down your router and powering back up? My cable company thinks that solves everything.

dukehenry
01.28.2012 , 10:21 PM | #8
Guessing they haven't been feeding the mice, or the janitor unplugged the power bar to do some vacuuming.

<The Wire Legacy>

Tribus
01.28.2012 , 10:21 PM | #9
I had just gotten the +10 All Stats Datacron about 5 min before it went down.

Maybe Bioware didn't want our group to have it...but we got it anyway despite your silly "server down" technique.
I speak the language of hate, you won't misunderstand me.
I speak the language of hate, I'll make you understand me!

BakedJedi
01.28.2012 , 10:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by amitylane View Post
No need to be so negative. They're looking into the problem. It's difficult to give ETAs for stuff like this (as anyone who's ever worked in the mechanical or tech industries could tell you).

Just relax. It'll be back up soon enough. Personally, I think it's a good sign that they were very quick to respond that they were aware of the issue in many other threads, and that they made their own dedicated thread to post info during the fixing process.
But they weren't quick about it. It a half hour for them to determine it was down
Corellian Run
Ashera
Boudica