Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no light side points awarded for flashpoints

warpass
01.28.2012 , 10:55 AM | #1
Is this a bug or am I not getting light side points because im too high level? I'm lvl50 and thought I would run the flashpoints that I can solo. It says its giving me light side points but none are awarded. Is this a level thing, or a bug?

iRouven
01.28.2012 , 11:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by warpass View Post
Is this a bug or am I not getting light side points because im too high level? I'm lvl50 and thought I would run the flashpoints that I can solo. It says its giving me light side points but none are awarded. Is this a level thing, or a bug?
Are you talking in the middle of the flashpoint or at the end? So far (and I'm not lvl 50) I have not experienced this doing lower level (grey) flashpoints. Or are you at max level for your light side and it only decreases your dark points?

That's all I can think of, otherwise potentially a bug I guess.
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

warpass
01.28.2012 , 11:05 AM | #3
all the way through its saying its giving 100 here or 50 there. at the end when i turn in the completed flashpoint my score hasn't changed at all.

millerze
01.28.2012 , 11:12 AM | #4
Same thing is happening to me. I thought it was limited to flashpoints but I just did a quest that said it gave me 200 light side. Nothing. My score has not changed. Very bad bug

Downertool
01.28.2012 , 11:50 AM | #5
had this happen to me but once i used diplomacy it was fixed

Thessaly
01.28.2012 , 02:03 PM | #6
This has been explained and confirmed previously.

In hardmode flashpoints, social points and alignment changes (+ and -) do not take place. Completion says it does, but it's easily verified via your Character pane that it has not. It works fine on normal modes, but not on hard.

Until it's fixed, feel free to choose dark side options to speed up flashpoints. There is no drawback to doing so.