Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bio/ES stick to your word!!!

bizarnageblade
12.13.2011 , 09:28 AM | #1
Ya just wanted to mention that people who are getting in early because of what edition they got and not when they prorderd the game is bs... you clearly stated access will be granted based on when you preorderd the game... so ya EA/Bio stick to your word.

ps i pre ordered in july and still no access
ok rant over

Emmeh
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #2
Did that little rant make you feel better?

bizarnageblade
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #3
yup im good til tommorow now thx

Vorradorr
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #4
I pre-ordered Collector's Edition on July 26th and was in Beta, and still not in, so I know it isn't based on edition of the game you bought.
Peace Is a Lie, There Is Only Passion; Through Passion, I Gain Strength
Through Strength, I Gain Power; Through Power, I Gain Victory
Through Victory, My Chains are Broken. The Force Shall Free Me.

Jathera
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #5
As they already stated there was a HUGE spike of orders in July. So you might be anywhere in that 'spike'. You will likely be in today, just chill and the access will come eventually.
For enough credits ANYTHING is possible.

Laugh it up fuzzball! - Han Solo

ArlexDaraten
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #6
If that was true then I would be playing since i ordered in july and have the CE edition.

Pseudolo
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #7
Some people (I am one of them) are unable to get the download/installation working! I fart in your general direction, you so called troll!

Kaezlo
12.13.2011 , 09:35 AM | #8
So what about my GM who ordered his CE last week and is in already?

Jorric
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vorradorr View Post
I pre-ordered Collector's Edition on July 26th and was in Beta, and still not in, so I know it isn't based on edition of the game you bought.
Yep, same here. I have a C.E. preorder and have yet to get in as well. It is NOT based on what edition you purchased. We are living proof of that.

That said, if Bioware wants to change it behind the scenes to allow collector's edition preorders to get in earlier then I won't say a word.../wink /wink /nudge /nudge.
"I have played the fool to the point of madness." -A. Rimbaud

LithiumPower
12.13.2011 , 09:43 AM | #10
I pre-oredered the Collectors Edition on July 21st and I've been registered on this site since 2009. I never got invited to beta and I still haven't gotten my early access.

Just another example of EA screwing things up

Quote:
Account Created Date: 09.30.09