Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Infernal One is the most Bugged raid boss I have ever seen.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Infernal One is the most Bugged raid boss I have ever seen.

Islandborn
01.27.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1
I like this game and EV is fun for the most part. But the Infernal One is the most bugged raid boss I have ever seen. I know there are Bioware people that read the forums and to be honest the way that encounter is so buggy is something you should not be proud of in the least. We finally gave up trying to kill him this week. Please fix this boss NOW not later because it's stupid.

How could you let this content go live without testing it first. The FPs are less buggy then this fight.

List of bugs we encoutered in the fight

1) In 3rd phase if the tank gets mind trapped he resets.
2) We had platforms failing to respawn after wipes.
3) in the second jump phase we had platforms complete missing so jumps were higher then they should have been.

Seriously fix this stuff because it's taking the fun right out of the game. Why even attempt the last boss in EV with how bugged it is. GG Bioware for making a great encouter that doesn't work.

Aterju
01.27.2012 , 11:27 PM | #2
Yeah, this is ridiculous we have encountered 4 or 5 different bugs tonight and sadly each one is different so our work around for one bug works and hit with a new one.
Maahanmuutto
Bounty Hunter Powertech

Challenge Accepted
Helm of Graush