Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One Game Breaking Bug: Please Address

Morior
01.27.2012 , 09:53 PM | #1
I understand the struggle of releasing a game half cooked due to marketing pressures. And although SWTOR has numerous glitches and bugs, there are only a handful that can literally be defined as game-breaking.

The one I find most infuriating, literally to the point of logging out due to frustration, is when mission objectives are clearly and fully completed by either myself or someone in my party but the mission does not count as completed preventing any reward claim.

Case in point, Gharj. My guild has Gharj nightmare mode 8-man on farm, however every week we have at least three members miss out on the quest simply because the mission "bugs" out. Another example is warzone dailies; it's a toss up whether or not a warzone win will actually "count".

BioWare this is UNACCEPTABLE in every aspect of the word. How has this issue not been hotfixed. You are preventing the proper function of the most basic MMORPG mechanic; task completion for a reward.
« Blazers and Lasers »
Morior De Blazer (GM) "Death is up to Chance."
Site | Suit Up
| Stream

KaiHeilos
01.27.2012 , 10:01 PM | #2
Quote:
Fixed an issue that prevented some players in Operations Groups from receiving credit for the missions “[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations,” “[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations,” and “Journey to the Belsavis Depths.” The entire Operations Group now receives credit when the objective is completed.
Quote:
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones.
Feel free to find something else to cry about now.

Explosivity
01.27.2012 , 10:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Morior View Post
...BioWare ... How has this issue not been hotfixed.
You do realise that they're trying to fix it, and fixing this can take time. To me this isn't game breaking, an annoyance yes. Gamebreaking was when my client would choose to crash to desktop randomly when loading new areas.
,,_______()¯¯)‗‗‗‗‗_"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no
|¯'¯'¯'¯'_'¯¯¯|¦¦|¦¦|/¯match for a good blaster at your side, kid"
|_/¯¯//-' ¯¯¯""""¯¯