Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware messing up accounts, support is rubish

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bioware messing up accounts, support is rubish
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drakull
12.14.2011 , 03:22 PM | #1
I have bought the game back in July, hoping to get that early game access and see what it does before all the crowd coming in.

Also signed up for beta testing. After a fun weekend of testing I was anxious to get the definite version...

But that was not accounted with the very bad move to production botched by Bioware. Suddenly my code was gone and i had no active account anymore...

I looked up my code at orgin and entered it, already in use...

Send a mail to support, no answer....

Called on international support number twice, all in call (no queue, ***???) second time busy line.... seriously...

Send a new mail, but i fear this will be for nothing again.

I JUST FEEL RIPPED OFF, i spend 50+ to get a exclusive peek and start and i just feel ROBBED and IGNORED.

Bioware get this sorted, we are paying for this game, let it feel like you care and get things sorted!!

Renau Kint (Belgium)

Emeralddragon
12.14.2011 , 03:24 PM | #2
well several million people are trying to call.. what do you figure is the problem with phone lines being busy?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Drakull
12.14.2011 , 05:47 PM | #3
Call centers dont have busy lines and at least waiting queues, that is what they call bad setup and management...

Nookius
12.14.2011 , 05:51 PM | #4
I pre ordered on 8/19 and haven't gotten my early access. Super pissed.
╠╬╡▔▔⋘∗⋙▔╠╡█∫▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Caelib
12.14.2011 , 05:53 PM | #5
See my post here ... I'm in a similar situation ... everyone in my guild is playing right now except me. You want to know what the really messed up part is? I preordered before them!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=220141

Randelf
12.14.2011 , 06:12 PM | #6
By the way you have remembered that this game is not released until the 20th of December right? We as consumers are very privileged to have any right whatsoever to log on early. Just want to say thank you to EA and Bioware who have given us this opportunity to log in earlier than planned. I hope the overall community is better than I suspect is a minority from looking at some posts on the forums. Again many thanks to EA and Bioware for an absolute treat in allowing early access

JediJonesJr
12.14.2011 , 06:24 PM | #7
Please direct me to the bioware advertisement that said first come first serve and if you buy more copies of game you are guaranteed to get early access 7,6 Days early.

This response is not intended to stir the pot or cause arguments it is a question I would like answered please include links to show documentation of your claims.

this is directed to originating poster of this thread.
Will Return After Lunch and lunch is never over.....

thethufir
12.14.2011 , 06:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Randelf View Post
By the way you have remembered that this game is not released until the 20th of December right? We as consumers are very privileged to have any right whatsoever to log on early. Just want to say thank you to EA and Bioware who have given us this opportunity to log in earlier than planned. I hope the overall community is better than I suspect is a minority from looking at some posts on the forums. Again many thanks to EA and Bioware for an absolute treat in allowing early access
You must really have a "******" taste in your mouth ^^

Sketchyy
12.14.2011 , 06:31 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJonesJr View Post
Please direct me to the bioware advertisement that said first come first serve and if you buy more copies of game you are guaranteed to get early access 7,6 Days early.

This response is not intended to stir the pot or cause arguments it is a question I would like answered please include links to show documentation of your claims.

this is directed to originating poster of this thread.
interview 3:45 - 5:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXkG-PhB3U

Smaois
12.14.2011 , 06:32 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

The length of your Early Access depends on when you redeemed your pre-order code.

Further information regarding this can be found in the FAQ here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support