Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Hard Mode False Emperor: HK-47

PessimiStick
01.27.2012 , 01:49 PM | #11
Here is what he does:

1) Stealth
2) Sap
3) Stealth
4) Massive purple fruit minus a g

You just AE after step 3 and no one will ever die.

He's a very simple boss.
PessimiStick // Ippon // Uchimata

Aerro
01.27.2012 , 01:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
Here is what he does:

1) Stealth
2) Sap
3) Stealth
4) Massive purple fruit minus a g

You just AE after step 3 and no one will ever die.

He's a very simple boss.
This. He is really easy. Yes during the stealth phase it may hurt, but its not broken. Its honestly stupid easy (then again we're in rakata).

aramada
01.27.2012 , 02:58 PM | #13
If you happen to have a Sage in your group you can have them use rescue(basically lifegrip and pulls a party member to the caster) on the player that was stunned and they will survive. You have to be careful when doing this though because if someone else is in range HK will simply target them instead.

With this strat I use rescue for the first vanish and on the 2nd I simply battle rez.

Raehj
01.27.2012 , 03:24 PM | #14
I feel like a nublet reading all this advice. We never do anything besides just AoE the second he goes invis first time, someone always gets hit by that attack.

However, no one dies anymore unless I screw up with throwing my shield spell on everyone right when he goes invis.

JoeeyyMagzz
01.27.2012 , 03:34 PM | #15
uhh... you dps him when he comes out of his vanish... after your dps hits him a couple of times he vanishes again without his stab ever triggering. if everyone's just watching him trying to avoid his stab of course you're going to wipe continuously.

ToasterofDoom
01.27.2012 , 04:08 PM | #16
FYI Operatives cannot dispel it. We used to be able to but now its only BHs. Too bad the BH keeps getting stabbed. I just battle rez and keep going.

HitmanCasey
01.27.2012 , 05:23 PM | #17
From my experience it's really pretty simple.
Group up the moment he stealths and someone has to pop an instant aoe to knock him out of stealth. When he jumps back into stealth, I, as a JK Guardian simple force sweep, knocks him back out and continue dps.