Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Didnt do normal mode,no hard mode for u son

chillinvillain
01.27.2012 , 01:50 PM | #11
1) If you haven't done the quest before you might have to go through the normal "FP start quest", this will give you the Normal Mode quest.

2) After getting the normal mode quest, abandon it, take HM quest from the NPC outside of the instance.

< D I V I S I O N S I X >
[ Tor-DivisionSix.com ] [ PvP / Story ]
[ WebComic ] [ Information ]

Naroga
01.27.2012 , 02:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by chillinvillain View Post
1) If you haven't done the quest before you might have to go through the normal "FP start quest", this will give you the Normal Mode quest.

2) After getting the normal mode quest, abandon it, take HM quest from the NPC outside of the instance.
This does not always work. No matter how many times I dropped my Battle for Ilum quest, I could not pick up the hardmode from the droid. I had to complete it on Normal Mode to finally unlock Hardmode.
-- Naroga Korzen -- Jedi Sentinel of <Fatality> -- Thana Vesh, PvE --

chillinvillain
01.27.2012 , 03:04 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Naroga View Post
This does not always work. No matter how many times I dropped my Battle for Ilum quest, I could not pick up the hardmode from the droid. I had to complete it on Normal Mode to finally unlock Hardmode.
Did you try picking it up directly from the guy in front of the Illum entrance with no quest? I dono, I never did anything above Foundry in Normal mode and never had an issue getting into any instances.

< D I V I S I O N S I X >
[ Tor-DivisionSix.com ] [ PvP / Story ]
[ WebComic ] [ Information ]

Tirshatha
01.27.2012 , 04:08 PM | #14
You know, at level 50 you can solo most of these flash points.

Fumanchu_Fow
01.27.2012 , 05:15 PM | #15
Also at 50 you can run by 95% of the mobs and just do it in about 5 minutes.