Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why oh why can I hurt other players if I am not PvP flagged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why oh why can I hurt other players if I am not PvP flagged?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

_Darkstar
01.27.2012 , 04:14 PM | #831
Quote: Originally Posted by Roane View Post
I've tweeted at him a couple of times too, but he hasn't tweeted at all since Wednesday, so I think maybe he's not reading that stuff right now. I'm waiting for a time when I see him actively replying to others to try again.
I have been Tweeting him and @SWTOR for a few days now, they have replied to other people, but not me.

Seems if I had an issue that can be answered by pointing me to a FAQ they would have responded by now, but I have enough brains to only ask questions where the answers aren't obvious ...
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

doublehelix
01.27.2012 , 04:15 PM | #832
Just saw some new tweets from Stephen Reid. I guess now would be a good time to mass tweet him lol

JovethGonzalez
01.27.2012 , 04:18 PM | #833 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that the development team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating different solutions for it. Your feedback is important and we want everyone to be able to have an enjoyable experience. We'll definitely keep you posted with the latest information on this.

Thank you

daemian
01.27.2012 , 04:19 PM | #834
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that the development team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating different solutions for it. Your feedback is important and we want everyone to be able to have an enjoyable experience. We'll definitely keep you posted with the latest information on this.

Thank you
Thank you.

_Darkstar
01.27.2012 , 04:19 PM | #835
Hi everyone,

Thank you
OMG thank you so much for replying

We do appreciate it.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

doublehelix
01.27.2012 , 04:19 PM | #836
Finally !

JovethGonzalez
01.27.2012 , 04:21 PM | #837 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Apologies for the delay, but I was waiting to make sure that it was on internal radar and being worked on before I posted.

Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
OMG thank you so much for replying

We do appreciate it.

doublehelix
01.27.2012 , 04:24 PM | #838
Apologies for the delay, but I was waiting to make sure that it was on internal radar and being worked on before I posted.
Thanks for the response. At least now we know its not intended for PVE server and you guys are working on a solution for us. You just made my weekend

aivedoir
01.27.2012 , 04:24 PM | #839
Hi everyone,

Thank you
Why waste time investigating for solutions?

Just copy+paste the "disable pvp auto flag" from other MMOs like Rift.

jtzako
01.27.2012 , 04:24 PM | #840
Just make the solution that you CANT hurt someone if you're not flagged. There really is no other alternative that is acceptable to those who do NOT want to PvP under any circumstances. I should have to manually flag myself before I can attack another player.