Roll back MY XP from cut short PvP matches!

tamgros

Over the last 30ish hours, I've queued for a warzone 11 times. The first four or so, went fine. Out of the next 7, 4 of them have had the match end in 2 mins for side imbalance/not enough people. After these two minutes, I get insane amounts of XP (usually above half of a full warzone, FOR TWO MINUTES OF PLAY).

On top of that, I handed in the daily PvP quest, and it just gives me one right back, with a slightly different name. If I was a dick about it, I could have gotten 35k XP from 4 minutes of gametime.

Many people have "exploited" this, but it's a rather odd problem. No one is coercing with the enemy (that I know of) to make this happen, it's simply because for some reason matches start without enough people. It happened to me at 11amEST. I mean, that's a totally reasonable hour on a server listed as "standard" Population. Something is wrong with the matchmaking.

What really needs to happen is the XP gain from these warzones cut short be rolled back to a reasonable amount, and retroactively change it on EVERYONE who has been in a cut short warzone... And then fix the queue system so these types of games aren't so prevalent.

I don't see a problem here. You can't control how many other people are queuing for the matches so you can't control if you get short games or long. This way the people who keep getting kicked out of short games get a decent reward and a reason to keep queuing until more people join. Would you rather it the other way where everyone stops trying to queue as soon as games start ending early because it is a waste of time? It's not like they are getting anything over powered here just a bit of extra exp for not being able to finish the pvp match that they wanted to play.

It might just be a bug in the match making system cause the short games. I got them all last night and I really feel like i would of gotten more total rewards for a full game when what i got by waiting for games to pop and then being able to play for 2 minutes after spending 2 minutes in the start area waiting for the game to begin.

Edited by Devoid