Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Crew Skills

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Boissi View Post
What I'd like to know is why Cybertech is not recommended for force users? It sort of seems like a good fit for any class, due to the earpieces, grenades and all the possible mods, which can be used with any class in the game. What's not to like? I was kind of thinking of getting it for my Jugg tank mostly due to the armor mods, but also because it looks like a lot of fun.
You have a fair point here, modifications are suitable for everyone and I will update the guide to explain, thanks for the feedback ^^

Vengash
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #22
Nice guide I am glad you posted it.

jumay
12.13.2011 , 09:27 AM | #23
nice guide. i would guess the next section to add is on companions and their efficiency ratings

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by jumay View Post
nice guide. i would guess the next section to add is on companions and their efficiency ratings
I will look into it, currently I am still awaiting my early game access as well ^^. I will browse for other sources of information!

Theiranth
12.13.2011 , 10:13 AM | #25
Great info!

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by dynamostia View Post
Nice work. I was wondering which skills complimented each other the most..

EDIT: So to confirm you can have a total of 3 skills at anyone time?

Why isnt slicing good for anything?
Correct, you can have a total of 3 skills.

This can either be:

gathering skills
mission skills
production skill

You can have any combination you like but you can only have 1 production skill at any given time.

Slicing is good for all production skills, mainly because it gives you schematics. Due to this though you might not get a schematic for your crafting skill so its a bit of a gamble but can turn in some nice cash. It looks as though it would be good on an alt!

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 10:33 AM | #27
UPDATE: added the list of all companions and their traits, crew skill stats and more

Racheakt
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #28
I thought the schematics were from underworld trading, not investigation, I could be mistaken.

Nice guide by the way

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 10:47 AM | #29
All the information regarding the gathering, mission and crafting skills I manually wrote myself directly from the in game codex ^^

DarthSublimitas
12.13.2011 , 10:51 AM | #30
Great guide I had a question though for all you beta testers out there. The stuff we create is that BOP or is it BOE? Because if it's BOE, you can either take the mats you make and put it up on ah or create an alt toon for the sole purpose of makiing extra stuff to mail to your main toon like in WoW. For instance, your main can be a Sith Inquisitor, have artificer and have an alt that does synthweaving and mail the stuff to your alt. Any thoughts or insights on this? Thanks
"The Truth Shall Free Me"
And humour makes our lives worth living:
http://www.lo-ping.org/2012/01/20/th...ode-iii-and-v/ Why it's bad to plagiarize:http://auditorydepredation.files.wor...6231905169.jpg