Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

courtesy call

nostdurell
01.26.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1
if you help people that are under your level, try not to pick stuff up. this is my first mmo, know nothing about how it works, but i learned the hard way. it doesn't matter how close your lvls are to each other, still don't take it. and if you do, even by mistake, give them some creds so they can aquire the stuff that became bound to you. there's always more stuff than you know what to do with, and you'll feel better, maybe make a friend, and they'll want to team with you again. not only that, it's developing a reputation in fairness for yourself. others will want to join you because you become known as fair. i patched things up, and hopefully, they will team with me again. if not, they know i make right what i do wrong.

AnthonyLeo
01.26.2012 , 10:09 PM | #2
I avoid picking up stuff when I help run lower level missions with others. Heck, even if the item is my level but I cannot use it, I'll just pass on it, especially if there is someone in the party who actually can use it. Since the items get bound to you, selling them to vendors gets you maybe 2000 credits which at lvl 50 is chump change and I can easily go make that else way. I really do enjoy helping lower levels with flashpoints and missions though. Trying to show that there are helpful people in this game.