Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV the dead get no loot Bio could care less.

micksterken
01.26.2012 , 04:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by slapcin View Post
In a nut shell last boss was killed the team got stuck in combat and could not Rez the dead. So the dead could not loot There chest drop off the boss we had to leave it. In game support says to bad and they closed the ticket.... Way to go Bio I can hear the people leaving the game over the poor in game support.
Combat ress the dead people if possible next time, we had the same exact issue tonight and had to wait around for 15 minutes for CR cooldowns..

slapcin
01.26.2012 , 05:19 PM | #22
Luke blows up the death star but lost some ships on the way. the mission was a total failure.

Barleigh
01.26.2012 , 05:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Issue right now is that there are quite a lot of people here who think that if it doesn't happen to them, it doesn't need to be fixed and other people just need to L2P.

Unfortunately, this often derail the thread and obscure the issues at hand.
This. The forum is full of them.

Merraith
01.26.2012 , 06:01 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Issue right now is that there are quite a lot of people here who think that if it doesn't happen to them, it doesn't need to be fixed and other people just need to L2P.

Unfortunately, this often derail the thread and obscure the issues at hand.
I don't see anyone saying "don't fix it". Just a lot of people pointing out very logical workarounds that experienced people think of on the fly. Considering you only get stuck in combat on normal mode Soa, you'd figure most of the time especially after they made the fight easier that guilds would have someone alive who can combat rezz. Use the workaround, get your loot. Hopefully they put a fix in soon.

Kaedea
01.26.2012 , 06:09 PM | #25
It is stupid though, even if you did wait and let people try to run back in, they cant.
So no loot for them and that's not cool at all.

Just wait till it happens to you.
Kirnee Uthar Wynn, lv50 sin tank

Merraith
01.26.2012 , 06:25 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedea View Post
It is stupid though, even if you did wait and let people try to run back in, they cant.
So no loot for them and that's not cool at all.

Just wait till it happens to you.
Why can't they? They run back and jump down to their death. When you combat rezz them, they are OUT of combat and can then rezz another person...etc. We've had to do this multiple times on normal. Do NOT have someone in combat click a buff when the person gets rezzed either.

Kaedea
01.26.2012 , 07:01 PM | #27
Perhaps I was wrong then, I assumed like in HM FP, that once the last boss is killed you cannot return, I've not wiped when the last boss has been killed yet. Thus I was unaware thats it's different For op's
Kirnee Uthar Wynn, lv50 sin tank