Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Authenticator only for iOS?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cavalca
12.14.2011 , 05:22 PM | #1
Will not have authenticator for Android?

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 05:23 PM | #2
Android and *GASP* Blackberry versions are in the works.

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 05:23 PM | #3
There will, it just takes time to release. U.S. is seeing neither iOS or Android apps as of right now, so just relax and be patient.

liquidis
12.14.2011 , 05:23 PM | #4
Pretty sure the info I read said it would be on select blackberry and android devices.

CaptNovogrod
12.14.2011 , 05:24 PM | #5
Stop being poor and get an iPhone you hippy!

I jest, the iPhone version isn't even out yet. I'm sure they will be making an android version as well, so calm yourself. (Or get the keychain one?)
CE VIP
"When in doubt, shoot it again."

D6-R8
12.14.2011 , 05:37 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi all,

Please check the following page on the help center with details relating to the security key.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Delai
12.14.2011 , 06:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by D6-R8 View Post

Hi all,

Please check the following page on the help center with details relating to the security key.

See this doesnt help us at all. I personally own a blackberry, not because I want to but because I do not have the cash to get an android (Curse iPhone you buggers).. I would like a way to have full security with my blackberry is all..
"The truth was I was headed east, but then again, the truth and I always had a testy relationship."

cavalca
12.15.2011 , 04:02 AM | #8
Hey guys, take it easy, it's just a doubt, because have only a iOS version for now.

My WOW account was hacked 2 times before I buy my authenticator, I just hope do not have same kind of problem with the SWTOR.