Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trouble gathering

Adric_the_Red
01.25.2012 , 09:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthshnooky View Post
Not anymore, unless someone has an older character that they did it on. You now have to go through your class story on first planet before leaving.
Huh. I did have a Trooper marooned on Tython for a while, because I ran him up to the shuttle port, visited all the crew trainers on carrick, then hopped a shuttle for Tythin so I could collect codex entries, but when I was able to get a shuttle from there back to Carrick and then to Ord Mantell, and then back up to Carrick again, I figured BW just reversed the change. I guess they only reversed it for some characters.

BigAbes
01.26.2012 , 04:38 PM | #12
So how and where did you learn all this? Just trial and error? There is nothing in the guide here about what to pick with what. I guess you just have to have a gathering ability and that's that. Just wish it was mentioned somewhere in the game guide or whatever. When I was able to get crew skills- I really had no clue what was the best or if one of them is better for my class. I just picked out ones that sounded cool and went with it.

Just wish the guide was better- Trying to figure too much crap out on my own

Thanks everyone for their input!

Cornrow
01.26.2012 , 04:44 PM | #13
I think I learned most of it from the Codex entries you get when you talk to the trainers, but it's less than abundantly clear and I made mistakes along the way too lol

Lankybrit
01.26.2012 , 04:57 PM | #14
torhead.com is a good resource for information about crew skills.

here are the schematics for Cybertech:

http://www.torhead.com/schematics/catg/5

Cheers.