Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK47 - Foundry

Xtrema
01.26.2012 , 02:12 PM | #1
Me and a friend are trying to do this with 2-person group and are getting stuck at HK47. We are 41 Rage Jugg and 42 Powertech, we're both pretty well geared for our level, we bring Mako and Quinn for double healers. The main issue we have is the flamethrower, is there any way to counter/avoid it? That's pretty much the only thing killing us, it takes up to about 1/2 my hp everytime he uses it. Is there some kinda fire resistant thing we can use that I don't know about? Everything else in the FP we're pretty much steamrolling, we take out the 4 panels when the barrier comes down, and we take out alts fine, just when HK uses that flamethrower...our healers can't keep up, who of course don't do nearly as well as if a person were playing - not to mention they seem to be bugged, everytime HK47 is about to summon that block up top to come down our healers run towards him and just stand next to him...pretty annoying; we use 'passive' to pull them back but it's valuable seconds that could be spent healing.

So is there some trick we're missing? Or is it simply the case of needing more people (and a decent healer)?

Iwipe
01.26.2012 , 02:46 PM | #2
Probably need a "real" healer than a companion. And yes the companion stand in the core thingie is a bug.

You can't interrupt HK-47 and I am assuming HK-47 is not getting the power of the core buff if you got him out of the casing correctly. Unfortunately in that case it might be just a gear/healer check.

Bludjinni
01.26.2012 , 03:11 PM | #3
If it hasn't been fixed, you can maybe still bypass the boss like we did weeks ago by kiting him forever. He despawned and never respawned (note that wasn't our intention, it just happened and we were like oh kk fine /shrug ).

He was severely overtuned and I don't know how his current state is on normal now. On HM he's a joke anyway.