Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers- IA story endings

Tenlia
01.17.2012 , 09:56 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Neblin View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

The spoiler below includes some big hints about the Jedi Knight's story in addition to Imperial Agent's story. You have been warned.

Spoiler
The Qo'Naj Legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
This game clearly needs covert pants. That is all.

BubbleDncr
01.17.2012 , 11:12 AM | #62
I'm light side 5, and got the free agent ending. In my mind, this is the perfect ending - way back on Voss, when asked what I wanted, I said I wanted to be free. And now I am. Woot.

I'm actually amazed at how many endings there are. I thought there was just gonna be two - if you did or did not give the data to the sith.

LordRaeth
01.17.2012 , 04:07 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Neblin View Post
Spoiler
Awesome looking forward to that, think it has a lot of potential to develop into something bigger.

Blattan
01.19.2012 , 02:13 AM | #64
I am not sure I got an ending... :-P

Spoiler

I was expecting a sort of "end credits" cut scene to let me know this story was finished. Instead the "movie screen" went black and the lights came on suddenly, making me wonder if the film reel broke or something. (All figurative, of course.)

I'm not complaining... I am just confused.

Add in all the "loose ends" from the story I would like answered, such as:

Spoiler

I end up walking away with a bunch of questions, no answers, and a sort of "numb" feeling for the whole thing...

Bah! Enough rambling! G'Night all. :-D

Falkenherz
01.19.2012 , 03:47 AM | #65
Concerning Yana-Ton and her Emails, I think there is a bug. You get a one where her brother despairs and she sort of wanders off and one where she seems content how it turned out, except for most probably not seeing you again. Those two emails were probably meant to be mutually exclusive, depending whether you treated her bad or nice.

The marriage with her was impressive, especially since I had my true partner watch it all (err--- well not really everything...), but somehow after the ceremony started, it wasnīt an "elaborate theater piece" anymore... very cool story, it packs emotion!

chuixupu
01.19.2012 , 04:01 AM | #66
That's kind of funny, I got the two emails from Yana-Ton and after the second one I'm like, "Well GEE I'd VISIT YOU but I CAN'T, sheesh..." So I don't know if it's intended or not, but it made me feel a little sad.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

alexgoll
01.19.2012 , 06:30 AM | #67
I didnt find my ending

Intelligence completely dismantled and I became unemployed.
(whenever required)
The story ends with Ardun Kothe letter to me.
In which he wished me all the best in the future.
(I an Dark Side V, Loathsome. But maintained good relations with him all the time)

uruz
01.19.2012 , 05:46 PM | #68
/sigh - so many endings. Here I figured all agent endings would come to about the same conclusion.

Mostly Dark Side agent and I'm ANGRY what happened when I returned to Dromund Kaas.... I really do hope I get back what was taken away from me!
"Nothing like slaughtering jedi to make you feel alive..."

RubberOrc
01.26.2012 , 01:11 PM | #69
So did anyone else find the *twist* a bit weak?

Spoiler
I believe in the democratisation of fear

Just call me Cipher 9

Ashenic
01.26.2012 , 03:08 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by RubberOrc View Post
So did anyone else find the *twist* a bit weak?

Spoiler
Was there anyway to save Hunter in the end?
I am imagination.
I can see what the eyes cannot see.
I can hear what the ears cannot hear.
I can feel what the heart cannot feel.