Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

High volume of calls, no kidding

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
High volume of calls, no kidding

Saberofdoom
12.14.2011 , 04:43 PM | #1
I can't even wait on the phone for a customer support Rep. It tells me to call back Later. SO when is later? After this head start is over? You should have planned better for this sort of thing, especially on Launch day. I will continue to try to reach someone, but if I still can't...I guarantee, my pre-order will be getting shipped back.

Banthabreeder
12.14.2011 , 04:46 PM | #2
Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Sith Detective Agency. We know how you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, please hang up. Beep!
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Evvasto
12.14.2011 , 04:48 PM | #3
I had the same thing last night. Once I did get through I stayed on and waited my turn. It took just over 1 1/2 hours to talk to someone but my issue got resolved

goldteef
12.14.2011 , 04:50 PM | #4
What is funny is i stayed on the phone for 3.5 hours to reset my security questions and when i finally got someone( which it sounded like they were from india) they said " oh i am sorry but the servers have gone down for maintenance" I was like ***? Sadly i stayed up to 3am and then called again, waited for 2 hours, and they were able to help. I guess persistence is key? XD Anyways good luck with your call time wait XD

Banthabreeder
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #5
Hello and welcome to Bioware's mental health hotline...If you are obsessive compulsive press 1 repeatedly. If you are co dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5 and 6. If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want so stay on the line and we will find you. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you what number to press. If you are dyslexic press 696969. If you have a nervous disorder please mess with the pound key until the beep. If you have short term memory loss please try your call again later. And if you have no self esteem hang up because no one wants to talk to you.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Saberofdoom
12.14.2011 , 04:53 PM | #6
I hope their call center is open 24/7 for now. Been trying though for the past few hours to at least get on the waiting list. I'm sure they will resolve it, but since I work mostly all day, I have little time at night to deal with this until the weekend. I hope they do something to help resolve this.

Seithon
12.14.2011 , 05:06 PM | #7
From the very start they have been open 24/7 actually

Kayfaei
12.14.2011 , 05:30 PM | #8
Hate to say this, but even before the game started going live for people the CS wait que was over a hour for people in the US. just set your phone down with speaker phone enabled and walk away (if you have a unlimited minutes plan) wouldn't recommend it to anyone whos using a cellphone with minutes. one of my calls to unlock my account took a hour and 45 minutes for a 5 minute process ><