Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question Regarding Origin

Aelitastones
12.14.2011 , 05:13 PM | #1
Hello guys, I want to know if anyone can help me with an issue i got. Now Under the Code Redemption area it says you need to enter a code that you get when you buy the game, Since i bought the game off Origin when ever i try to enter my code it says "The Code is In use" Because i cannot add it to my account does this mean i will not get my Early Access code?

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 05:14 PM | #2
Already answered 100 times, but will copy and paste one of my better replies here... just some parts may be out of context.

Game Purchase Code - AKA Pre-Order Code
Entered to give access to the pre-order goodies, and Early Game Access
EGA will be issued depending on when your code was registered, and does not require another code.
Have fun in the EGA when your turn comes.

Retail Game Code
This is the one missing from your account at the moment.
You will get it when you get your boxed version of the game, or if a digital download, an email will be sent from the 16th.
This code is required to activate your account for the game's release on the 20th, should include 30 days game time, and allow you to set a billing subscription.

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 05:15 PM | #3
Oh...my..god! you are the third person to post this in the last 5 minutes!

So for the third time, REGISTRATION CODES WILL BE EMAILED ON THE 16TH FOR THE DIGITAL PURCHASES ON ORIGIN. YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO RE-ENTER YOUR PRE-ORDER CODE AND YOU DO NOT YET HAVE THE REGISTRATION CODE.

This is getting beyond frustrating answering the same thing over and over and over again.

Edit:
And yes, GrolschUK has been answering these as well, usually within seconds of each other...=)

Aelitastones
12.14.2011 , 05:16 PM | #4
My apologies for the Repeats like 100 times over, its just as we all know it seems when ever you contact Customer service you are either Ignored or get the same message;

Greetings

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0 of Human-Cyborg relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the "There is currently no active subscription on this account" error message you receive when trying to access the game. This error message is due to your account not yet being flagged for early game access.

You will be able to play as soon as you receive an email from swtor@email.swtor.com informing you that you can access the game.

We apologize for any misunderstanding, and we look forward to seeing you in-game.

Galactic Support is our speciality…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

No offence but i got Exactly the same message three times....

ScathIrish
12.14.2011 , 05:27 PM | #5
Well, if you have ever worked at a customer service counter. Then you know that you will get the same question asked over and over. No point in being rude. Just deal with each question as they come.