Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about purchasing Standard Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question about purchasing Standard Edition
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drahy
12.14.2011 , 05:16 PM | #1
Hello,
I am little confused about how things work here. I pre-ordered my copy from this place

http://store.origin.com/store?Action...oppingCartPage

There are two parts of it:
STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition
STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee

I redeemed my code from "Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee" into this account. Everything seems ok but when I see my account status they still want me to enter code for proper playing. When I searched my Origin account there is "Order Status: Order Pending Payment" so is there any way to have order status complete and enter code from this version? Thank you.

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 05:17 PM | #2
hahaha....oh my god..same question being asked every few seconds? I'm not going to answer it anymore..it's so sad it's comical! GrolschUK, don't reply!

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 05:18 PM | #3
Read the stickies, people.

Your Pre-Order code only gives you access to the EGA. Your Product Registration Code will come in via email on the 16th (if you bought from Origin) or in the box of your hard copy if you purchased from a retailer. The Product Registration Code is the "unchecked" box we all see under "Account" and is required to set up your subscription.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 05:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrch View Post
hahaha....oh my god..same question being asked every few seconds? I'm not going to answer it anymore..it's so sad it's comical! GrolschUK, don't reply!
Aww - you spoil my fun... I've got my answer ready to copy/paste... maybe I should be a CSR with that and type in yellow.

dronepilot
12.14.2011 , 05:19 PM | #5
The strangest things amuse people.

I think its like that on everyones accounts. From what I have seen around here, mine is also the same.

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 05:20 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
When you go to 'My Account', then to 'Code Redemption' and scroll down to 'Code History' you should see your already registered pre-order.

The product key will be sent to you by Origin about 16th December.

You also would like to have a look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=499

Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 05:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
When you go to 'My Account', then to 'Code Redemption' and scroll down to 'Code History' you should see your already registered pre-order.

The product key will be sent to you by Origin about 16th December.

You also would like to have a look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=499

Thank you.
Copying this to paste to any future threads of similar nature, to try and help out the CS Droids. Rofl.

Drahy
12.14.2011 , 05:26 PM | #8
Thank you all and sorry for my ignorance of reading stickies ... Will not happen in the future. Thank you again.

May the force be with you all.