Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why can't I download launcher?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why can't I download launcher?

Philbe
12.14.2011 , 04:55 PM | #1
I have been trying to preload the launcher in hopes of being able to play the game early and every time I keep going round robin with getting the error message, to which I hit the repair option, to going through all the files again....to get yet another error message... and over and over and over.

I followed all the suggestions on launcher fix...it's still happening.

What can I do? I looked all over the forums and see that a lot of people are having similar if not exactly the same issues.

Will this still be a problem when I finally get my disks?

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 04:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Philbe View Post
I have been trying to preload the launcher in hopes of being able to play the game early and every time I keep going round robin with getting the error message, to which I hit the repair option, to going through all the files again....to get yet another error message... and over and over and over.

I followed all the suggestions on launcher fix...it's still happening.

What can I do? I looked all over the forums and see that a lot of people are having similar if not exactly the same issues.

Will this still be a problem when I finally get my disks?
I found it really really hard to understand what is your problem, as i seems you are trying to preload game thru launcher but your having some kind of problem, i suggest describing your problem in details, as i cant help you with "I cant preload launcher" type of problem.

Philbe
12.14.2011 , 05:19 PM | #3
To clarify, the launcher never completely finishes...it keeps going through 'Main Assets' and 'English Video' files, when it gets to an Error at some point, where I click on repair which seems to scan through all the already downloaded files. It's gone through this process several times now and never gets to a point where it's done.

Other people on the forums have commented on a similar problem. Will this continue to be an issue when I have the actual disk to load on my pc as opposed to having to download the launcher from the internet?