Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancelled pre-order for a new deluxe order

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cancelled pre-order for a new deluxe order

BigWhity
12.14.2011 , 05:07 PM | #1
Hey all,

3rd time trying to post this and nothing shows up. Anyway, I cancelled my basic pre order for the deluxe edition. When I go to put the deluxe edition code in it says that I already have a code associated with the account. I then went to try the code a second time and it says that the code has already been used. However in my home window it doesnt show any of the extra perks Im suppost to get with the deluxe edition. Am I going to be okay when the launch actually happens when I use the game key associated with the deluxe edition? Also do I need to re-download the client or am I good with the original one?

Another question, since this is the first time I have ordered a game or Origin, when and how do I get my CD key? Is this something that is emailed to me?

Thanks,

BigWhity
12.14.2011 , 05:08 PM | #2
test.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 05:11 PM | #3
Only 1 pre-order can be applied to your account.

It does not really matter which version it is for, as it gives you your colour stone, and early game access.

From the 16th your game codes will be emailed to you, and that should be the DDE which contains all the extras.

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 05:12 PM | #4
K, you likely haven't gotten the digital deluxe REGISTRATION key yet, and only received the PRE-ORDER key.

Once you get the registration key you'll get your deluxe perks. Pre-order keys are all the same, CE, Deluxe, Download, Amazon, Wal-Mart, etc. etc. etc. It's just a pre-order key.

BigWhity
12.14.2011 , 05:14 PM | #5
Thanks a bunch,

The color stone is great but Im more concerned with the training droid and the STAP.

Is that associated with the CD key or the pre-order key?

Thanks.

Kuiper
12.14.2011 , 05:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BigWhity View Post
Thanks a bunch,

The color stone is great but Im more concerned with the training droid and the STAP.

Is that associated with the CD key or the pre-order key?

Thanks.
It is associated with the CD key.

BigWhity
12.14.2011 , 05:15 PM | #7
k those were posted as I was typing.

Thanks a lot.

BigWhity
12.14.2011 , 05:16 PM | #8
Im so pumped for this, still playing Knights of the Old Republic ..... have had my D3 pre-order for like 6 years now lol.