Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugs with False Emperor Heroic

MacDevil
01.26.2012 , 07:47 AM | #1
Here is a list of the bugs:

1) HK-47 would not spawn, I have seen it posted elsewhere that this is a known issue. Our work around was to not kill the alien and no space bar through the movie, and that seemed to work.

2) Tank had the "Can not do this while moving bug". So he relogged, this is where it got bad. So he relogs and is back at the beginning with trash. Long story short and about 20 mins of zoning in and out with different people in the instance we are back where we should be. We wiped on the bonus boss, the same thing happened, the instance would randomly put 1 then 2 then 3 people back to the where the bounty hunter dies, but we could not get the entire group in the same instance. We tried resetting all active flashpoints, changing leadership, etc. Nothing, finally gave up.

3) Bounty Hunter- we got through the boss but his ship very bugged, no crash no movement at all, just shot missles. Also (i play a marauder) he would consecutively grapple me 5-6 times in a row and i would not be near a control panel. This was fine with me as the other dps would just hit the panel in hopes of stopping the ship.

We gave up because of the instancing problem that would not correct itself, we were all saved to this instance as this is not start happening until we had killed the bounty hunter, although we had not wiped and no one left the instance until the tank relogged.
“The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

DarkenWulf
01.26.2012 , 08:13 AM | #2
We had that as well, we used exit area but tank didn;t notice, when he was alone there HK spawned so we came back in.

Problem we had was that we'd break HK's stealth and he'd just restealth again couldn't stop the 1 shot, that could have been related to the awful lag last night though

Exactly the same with the BH ship as well
Darkwulf - Assassin = Marauder - Wulfy
-Fade to Darkness - Legions of Lettow - Sponsored by Drunken Tusken Beer-

Rabix
01.26.2012 , 09:15 AM | #3
hk spawns when you hit the door again, happens to my group regularly now