Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some technical issues...

FobManX
12.14.2011 , 05:09 PM | #1
Couldn't find a tech support forum so figured this would be the best place to put them.

1. Lag spikes. For the most part my latency is good but every once in a while I'll suddenly spike to like 5000+ MS and it'll be that way for a few seconds. Causes everything to just stop and my character to run in place. I know it's not my internet as I have Fios and I've done the usual reset the router, etc. Maybe it's a port forwarding issue, I don't know.

2. Inconsistent FPS. My PC specs are more than good enough to run the game but for some reason even on lowest settings my FPS will drop at times. It gets especially bad when there are a lot of players bunched together, particularly in Warzones. I updated my video card so it can't be that.

3. When I alt tab out and tab back in, my UI gets messed up. The bottom bars are moved up closer to the middle. Sometimes changing my resolution and changing it back fixes it, sometimes I have to log out and log back in.

4. Random green and red lines will sometimes appear. I never had this issue in beta so maybe it's a Tython only problem, I don't know.

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 05:12 PM | #2
All are known and spammed frequently on forums, use search function to find yourself a sollution for every problem.

Paralassa
12.14.2011 , 05:15 PM | #3
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for issues with lag/performance:

Too laggy to move/fight

You may also want to check out these two guides for increasing performance on your computer:

*Ultimate* Desktop PC Performance Guide
Ultimate Guide to speeding up Win 7 on low/mid range systems

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!