Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

howdy. i require assistance.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
howdy. i require assistance.

AJuicySteak
12.14.2011 , 05:13 PM | #1
im hoping my formal title will attract help... anyways, i received the thingy were i can get early access but every time i try to log in on the launcher, it says i need to to do more steps to finalize verification to play or something..

renegadeimp
12.14.2011 , 05:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AJuicySteak View Post
im hoping my formal title will attract help... anyways, i received the thingy were i can get early access but every time i try to log in on the launcher, it says i need to to do more steps to finalize verification to play or something..
Make sure you have set up your security questions and answers in your account.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

AJuicySteak
12.14.2011 , 05:20 PM | #3
i'd hug you if i knew who you were.

morganlion
12.14.2011 , 06:21 PM | #4
I have the same problem but it wont let me put my redeemed code in again i did it once it reconized i have a code but the icon doesnt light up. When i try to put it in it says its already been used so iam wondering if that goign ot be a problem

Roda
12.14.2011 , 06:30 PM | #5
See the Dev Tracker for a running commentary on this issue. But here's the answer in a nutshell. There are x2 DIFFERENT codes. Yes, no one really makes it very clear.

There is Code #1, which is the emailed Pre-Registration code. This makes you elligable to being invited to early entry into TOR and it registers your Pre-Order. When you first sign up, you'll input this code to your account. While it shows up under your Pre-Order area on My Account, it doesn't activate the Registration box on the main My Account screen.

Then there is Code #2, which is the Product Registration code. This code is found within your hard copy box that you order. Or if you ordered through the Origins system, this 2nd code will be mailed on the 16th to you. To finish your account process, you'll need to input this 2nd code on the My Account screen once you have it in your possession.

To get invited into the whole Early Entry program, you just need to have your account flagged with Code #1. You've probably already done this by now. Then you have to wait for Bioware to email you a special invitation for Early Entry. Once you receive that email, you'll know that Bioware has flagged your account for playable access. Yet to continue playing as of the official launch day on Tues 12/20 (and afterwards), you'll need to add Code #2 to your My Account page (in addition to your billing information).