Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancelled old Pre-order for deluxe edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cancelled old Pre-order for deluxe edition
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BigWhity
12.14.2011 , 03:49 PM | #1
Hey all,

Cancelled my Regular version pre-order from the store to get the Digital Deluze edition from origin. When I go to put the pre-order code in it says that I already have one associated with my account. Tried it again and it said that it had already been used. Even with the old pre-order code will I get the extra's associated with the deluxe edition??

Also, I have never ordered a game online this way as I usually wait in line to pick it up in the store, so where do I get the serial key on release date? is it emailed to me or how does that work?

Thanks a bunch.

ravenmik
12.14.2011 , 03:51 PM | #2
Bioware confirmed you only need one pre-order code, even when changing your order type. Since it is digital order, you should get an email from Origin on Dec 19/20 with your product code. If you happen to get it early, dont enter it as it seems they are reserved for the 20th retail date and will jack your acount up by entering it early.

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 03:52 PM | #3
You don't need the pre-order code because you obviously already have one from the first order.

The digital deluxe registration code should activate the digital deluxe features / additions. I will likely either be auto-added or emailed later.

CloudKills
12.14.2011 , 03:52 PM | #4
I believe if you didn't order it through EA/Origin then the code will be in the box when your receive it.

I don't believe cancelling your pre-order affects your redeemed code and EAG.

May the farce be with you

D6-R8
12.14.2011 , 05:11 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by BigWhity View Post
Hey all,

Cancelled my Regular version pre-order from the store to get the Digital Deluze edition from origin. When I go to put the pre-order code in it says that I already have one associated with my account. Tried it again and it said that it had already been used. Even with the old pre-order code will I get the extra's associated with the deluxe edition??

Also, I have never ordered a game online this way as I usually wait in line to pick it up in the store, so where do I get the serial key on release date? is it emailed to me or how does that work?

Thanks a bunch.

Hi BigWhity,

This is to clarify that there’s no need to amend the pre-order code attached to your account.

The pre-order code will grant you Early Game Access, and you should not be concerned that the edition mentioned on your account is not the correct one. When you receive your product code at launch and apply this to your account you will then be granted the in-game items that are associated with the version that you have purchased.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support