Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, that's end game? Sitting in the fleet lfg for one hour?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
So, that's end game? Sitting in the fleet lfg for one hour?

eightohfive
01.26.2012 , 02:22 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
I love the game, but what a letdown at level 50. I went from playing all the time I was online to just sitting in the Imperial Fleet hoping to find a group.

I guess I've been spoiled with 5 minutes queues in another game, but really, this is incredibly disappointing. Bah.

And yes, I've made an alt.. and she's level 50 too.
Should have grouped with more people and stayed in contact. Whenver I had a good run I told the others I would add them to my friends list. I then use that list as my starting point for building a group. Picking up new pugs only when that was the only option. If that new pug was good, they got added to.

Run instances with the same people multiple times. Makes them more likely to remember you and invite you back next time. Also being in a guild helps, voice chat isn't required obviously but it makes things faster, which means you can fit in multiple hard modes.

Lastly, get real life friends to start playing. I got 2 buddies I play with all the time, I'm dps, one is a tank, other is a healer. Instant group like that lets me farm the crap out of every HM flashpoint.
<Malum Factum>
ADULT PROGRESSION PVE + TEAM-PLAY PVP

visit our website | like us on facebook | learn more about us
Apply Now

eightohfive
01.26.2012 , 02:26 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
No, they're just in no rush to get to 50, lol. I kinda want to run hardmodes but yeah... I really don't want to spend 3 hours in an instance.
None of the hard mode flashpoints take 3 hours. They don't even take 2 hours. Black Talon can be done in 35-45 mins. All the others aren't much more than an hour (Boarding party might be closer to 2 hours, not sure). 8man normal Eternity Vault takes less than 2 hours to clear. Same with Karaggas Palace.
<Malum Factum>
ADULT PROGRESSION PVE + TEAM-PLAY PVP

visit our website | like us on facebook | learn more about us
Apply Now

BMBender
01.26.2012 , 04:14 AM | #43
Another contributive factor is HM are a once/day thing, that kinda limits how often you see HM groups running. I'm not saying that should be changed just saying it's a factor.
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530

snowmon
01.26.2012 , 04:22 AM | #44
try typing /cjoin lfg

this is a global channel so you dont need to sit in the fleet to look for a group, most if not all servers are using it for convenience.

dailies
FPs
OPs
Datacron/matrix hunting
trying to get different schems from REing Crafts
PvP (i personally dont do this bit)
alt lvling for more crafts.

and personally if that dont fill your day then you play way to much lol. i barely get time to finish dailies and the odd datacron and maybe 1 FP hm
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server