Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tanking Blog

Kollbjorn
12.13.2011 , 06:51 PM | #1
I have really enjoyed reading others' guides and blogs for previous games, so for TOR I decided to put my own out there.

I'm going to be playing a Shieldtech in both PVP and PVE, where I will also be raid leading for my guild. At first the posts will be mostly about the leveling experience as a Powertech. When I hit level cap (which should be fairly quick) the blog will branch out into commentary about specs, raiding, gearing, PVP, and other things I feel are important.

I'm not so arrogant as to think I'm going to be the absolute best BH tank or anything, but I will be doing my best to keep on top of the AC and also will be linking to other good sources of information and guides for Shieldtechs that I come across. If even one person ends up enjoying it, I'll keep writing just for you, buddy!

http://swtorshieldtech.blogspot.com/

Rhauss
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #2
That was actually a very entertaining read for someone like me who's still waiting for that early-access code to arrive. Keep up the good work, matey, and thanks for all the tips!

Pinnick
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #3
Very sweet.. nice and clean and easy to read. Good luck to you and the blog, will stay tuned.

Tumultus
12.14.2011 , 04:07 PM | #4
Excellent. Much appreciated.

Tumultus - 50 Parakeet PT/Nyarlathotep - 50 Madness Sorcerer
Nodens - 29 Commando Combat Medic/Dagon - 25 Consular Seer

Symeria
12.14.2011 , 04:30 PM | #5
Looking forward to reading and learning. Thanks for putting this out there.

BOUND
Canderous Ordo

Website | Forums | Apply

JJaxx
12.14.2011 , 05:01 PM | #6
Book marked it cant wait to see what you come up with. Going to be a BH tank as well.