Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Flashpoints Need to Drop More Columi not Tionese Trash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Heroic Flashpoints Need to Drop More Columi not Tionese Trash

Hades-LotD
01.25.2012 , 09:00 AM | #1
With mods you can make rating 126 gear better than any Tionese piece, and the gear bonuses aren't worth dealing with that tier because you move into T2 Columi quicker than you can amass Tionese commendations.

More than 1 boss per flashpoint needs to drop Columi gear, and I personally feel that there should just be a universal token that drops so that you don't keep getting the same piece over and over and over and over or get pieces that no one in the party can use.

P.S. the pointy hat looking columi helment for Sith Inquisitors looks totally foolish, and please get the art guy to fix that!

Bubblesarenp
01.25.2012 , 09:24 PM | #2
so let me get this straight. you want more than 1 piece of tier 2 to drop in a hardmode and you want those pieces to be universal so anyone can turn it into the piece that they need.

How about we just log in and they can put the full T2 set in my mailbox so we can just throw it on. Because who in their right mind would need to run a flashpoint more than once, amirite?

edit: P.S. You should be grateful that the Tionese stuff does drop so when your T2 doesn't drop the first time at least you can make progress toward some piece of gear.

InfamousAssassin
01.25.2012 , 10:06 PM | #3
No HM FP's should NOT drop more Columi that would defeat the purpose of even having reg mode Operations.....Tionese Gear is to get u geared for reg Operations in which you get Columi drops from then you gear out Columi to advance to HM Operations to get Rakata, so no Tionese should be the only thing that drops in HM FP's in my opinion