Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

AkilZodiac's Avatar


AkilZodiac
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #1671
Quote: Originally Posted by Justanewbie View Post
We know they haven't gotten through October yet?
Anyone who's been paying attention knows, yes.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

Monadnock's Avatar


Monadnock
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #1672
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasin View Post
I have a feeling that even "Procrastinating Optimistic Decemberists" get the invitations, they will be still here.

type e-mail address... bla bla bla...

swtor password... bla, bla, meaaah, I'd just log in later.
Yep. I can't be bothered to actually PLAY the game. Hell, it's taking me all of my inner fortitude just to type here.

Dragonbaze's Avatar


Dragonbaze
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #1673
Quote: Originally Posted by Justanewbie View Post
We know they haven't gotten through October yet?
We're having just as much fun not doing anything, though.
POD:Procrastinating Optimistic Decemberist
<DecemberCrew>

Archangelsaske's Avatar


Archangelsaske
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #1674
Quote: Originally Posted by Monadnock View Post
Yep. I can't be bothered to actually PLAY the game. Hell, it's taking me all of my inner fortitude just to type here.
I have to leave, my typing is almost to the point of = meh!
Quote: Originally Posted by ozine View Post
I thought this was the early access game?!?!
POD - Procrastinating Optimistic Decemberist

Jintar's Avatar


Jintar
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #1675
December 3rd ftl

Justanewbie's Avatar


Justanewbie
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #1676
Quote: Originally Posted by AkilZodiac View Post
Anyone who's been paying attention knows, yes.
Yeesh. Rude. I've been following along as best I can but most of the information is scattered between posts and some gets erased. Thanks for being my little buddy and filling me in

ozine's Avatar


ozine
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #1677
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasin View Post
I have a feeling that even "Procrastinating Optimistic Decemberists" get the invitations, they will be still here.

type e-mail address... bla bla bla...

swtor password... bla, bla, meaaah, I'd just log in later.
I thought this was the early access game?!?!

AkilZodiac's Avatar


AkilZodiac
12.14.2011 , 04:52 PM | #1678
Quote: Originally Posted by Justanewbie View Post
Yeesh. Rude. I've been following along as best I can but most of the information is scattered between posts and some gets erased. Thanks for being my little buddy and filling me in
I'm no ones buddy.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

csward's Avatar


csward
12.14.2011 , 04:52 PM | #1679
Dec. 8th here. Looking forward to playing on Friday I'm guessing. i still can't decide what class to be, they all seem fun. I played BH and JC in beta and had a blast.

Monadnock's Avatar


Monadnock
12.14.2011 , 04:52 PM | #1680
Quote: Originally Posted by ozine View Post
I thought this was the early access game?!?!
Ahahaha. +1.