Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raids, Repair Bills, and Requests for Credits on the loot table

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Raids, Repair Bills, and Requests for Credits on the loot table

smokebuds
01.23.2012 , 06:12 PM | #41
Indeed since last patch cash for repairs isnt a issue anymore,., its not that hardcore raiders dont want to do quests/daily's,. the whole problem was u have to do the quests/daily's everyday just so u can break even after afew raids,.. but now since the patch,. even if ur group wipes 5x u still break even with ur cash or even have some left after a raid.

Bluetickone
01.25.2012 , 01:43 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurori View Post
yeah, my issue with the high repair costs is that any basic mechanic of a game (i.e. repair costs) should never inhibit gameplay. The fact that I must either choose slicing or farm credits for hours to perform a basic but essential function inhibits gameplay. I can't use that money to buy things off of the GTN and make things to sell, I can't save up for that new speeder, I can't do anything except wait to see how much I have left after a few wipes. Lower repair costs is the easiest fix I see for this, but I suppose each boss dropping a very generous amount of credits is also fair and would work.

As things are now, it feels like I'm putting in alot of time and effort for the CHANCE to win gear but a guranteed repair bill that will set me back quite a ways unless I chose the ONE profession that makes a ton of money easily (even after the nerf), which is not fair to me or any other player.
Well said, this is a fundamental flaw. Typically pvp, and after looking at the first full repair bill from HM operations I about went into convulsions....hell, BW even got it backwards seeing as even pvp gives credits with no repair bill.