Puzzle boss spawning adds VERY quickly

It was a race for us. Just manage the adds and solve it as quick as you can.

We can do two separate 8-man runs just fine, but the moment we tried doing this encounter on 16 man, even with the optimal solving rotations, we get trainwrecked. Farthest we've made it is the third wheel.

New bug. Happened to us too, just spawned tons of those big Acklay. I think there were maybe 9 or 10 when we died. We didn't reset it and it worked normally on the second try.

Ditto for us too. We just wiped, wen't back and barely got any elite spawns on the kill.

it needs to get addressed by bioware, dont listen to people that tell you otherwise, the encounter cant possibly be behaving as intended. It is not a l2p issue or a THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT issue..

We've tried all manner of "solutions" and this is "how you do it's", its a friggin stupid random silly and bugged encounter... :(

and yes we managed to do it on hardmode before the patches

Edited by Gaun

i had same problem last week did 16 man normal we got SPANKED! the adds came out and hit REALY hard but some how we manage to do 8man nightmare np spanked the puzzle and 16 man normal was a whole ether ball game the adds came out realy fast and were elites took forever to kill not sure why

We can do two separate 8-man runs just fine, but the moment we tried doing this encounter on 16 man, even with the optimal solving rotations, we get trainwrecked. Farthest we've made it is the third wheel.

16 man was like this before the patch. 8 mans in all difficulties are a joke compared to 16. Either 16 is overtuned, or 8 is under but they are in no way comparable.

i had same problem last week did 16 man normal we got SPANKED! the adds came out and hit REALY hard but some how we manage to do 8man nightmare np spanked the puzzle and 16 man normal was a whole ether ball game the adds came out realy fast and were elites took forever to kill not sure why

see my above post.

I thought there were a little more mobs.

did pylons on nightmare 16man yesterday and we had still some cleaning up to do after we solved the puzzle.

gharj nightmare also seems to deal more damage, so the easymode freelot bosses have been buffed slightly. I totally agree with this change.

well done bioware :)

I thought there were a little more mobs.

did pylons on nightmare 16man yesterday and we had still some cleaning up to do after we solved the puzzle.

gharj nightmare also seems to deal more damage, so the easymode freelot bosses have been buffed slightly. I totally agree with this change.

well done bioware :)

Sadly this is the only boss that is really a challenge in here anymore up to Soa. >.>

Edited by Farabee