Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agents going Light Side?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial Agents going Light Side?

Malleable
01.25.2012 , 11:14 AM | #1
So I have been thinking about trying out the Empire side, but will dont want to be Dark Side.

Would Imperial Agents be handicapped by maxing out Light Side points?

Thanks,
Mal

Morgris
01.25.2012 , 11:33 AM | #2
No, not really. I was dark, then switched light. Being grey really isn't even that bad a handicap.

Draylob
01.25.2012 , 11:40 AM | #3
I went all light side on my IA, and with the exception of people in flash points getting pissed when I won rolls that caused a light side branch there were no issues.

IronSalamander
01.25.2012 , 12:01 PM | #4
I got my pure title last week and haven't had any issues going lightside as an agent. I normally group with 3 of my close friends and the joke is that any npc has a 25% to live as I pick lightside while they invaribaly pick darkside.

Malinear
01.25.2012 , 12:06 PM | #5
I've actually quite been enjoying going full light side on my Agent. Doesn't mean she doesn't still get to kill people or enjoy all of the subterfuge, she just doesn't senselessly kill everyone she ever comes across.

Also, it makes for some interesting little nods from other people, as leaving certain people alive can have unintentional results.

saltorio
01.25.2012 , 12:17 PM | #6
I had planned to go neutral with my Agent, but fell more towards the dark side as I had to deal with psychopathic Sith and incompetent Imperial forces. Then there was everyone screwing with me in one way or another than needed to be dealt with.

When I finished the class questline, I was at 2500 Dark, which is where I'm trying to keep myself.
Questionable Intentions @ Mind Trick
Castellia (50 Imperial Sniper) | Talasin (Sith Marauder) | Arguras (Mercenary) | Platapotateus (Sith Sorcerer)

Themerck
01.25.2012 , 12:31 PM | #7
I went completely neutral trying to do what was best for the Empire on my agent and got him to lvl 50. I am now currently making a new one completely light side, it's quite fun and makes the story alot more interesting.
Despite what many people think the Empire is not evil, the Sith are evil, the Empire is neutral
11/11/11 Beta Tester 11/25/11 Beta Tester

ElizaAllTiedUp
01.25.2012 , 12:46 PM | #8
All light side, all the time. Me and bug boy are gonna hug the enemy into submission. (Well, except for a special few people that I intend to stomp into oblivion.)

Fehz
01.25.2012 , 01:27 PM | #9
I went full light. It's tough with Kaliyo always there wanting me to hurt people. I do have a touch of dark when the mood struck. My light side speeder is cool.

KonichiwaWitch
01.25.2012 , 01:28 PM | #10
I'm playing lightside with my IA too. Kaliyo and I have some issues : P