Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaon Under Siege and Karagga's Palace - Loot ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Kaon Under Siege and Karagga's Palace - Loot ?

Lunko
01.18.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1
Since I am currently stuck at work, I would like to know what kind of loot drops from Kaon Under Siege and if somebody did the new operation bosses what do they drop

IncognitoCat
01.25.2012 , 10:17 AM | #2
Hi,

I know this is a late response, but hopefully I can still be helpful.

The following info is for hard mode only; if anyone knows that kind of stuff drops in normal mode, I would be interested to see it.

The first "boss" of Kaon Under Siege, the Rakghoul waves, drops Xenotech gloves (rating 126).
Second boss (Rakghoul Behemoth) drops rating 126 weapons with a lvl 56 color crystal.
The optional and final bosses drop Columi helms, and usually an epic shematic.

I am working on compiling this list at the following link (check hard mode filter):
http://tor-loot.com/Loot/Zone/21

Apologies that I do not yet have info on the new bosses in Karagga's Palace.
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.

Bionixx
01.25.2012 , 10:22 AM | #3
You should also be warned that the optional boss is overtuned and is very hard to kill, requiring 2 classes that have droid CCs.
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

DaveMcG
01.25.2012 , 10:24 AM | #4
Here you go for the new operation (thanks Dulfy!!!)

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012...ion-loot-list/

Anarachis
01.25.2012 , 11:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bionixx View Post
You should also be warned that the optional boss is overtuned and is very hard to kill, requiring 2 classes that have droid CCs.
Any dps class with the 1 min stun will do. My group is me (jugg tank) and 3 sorcs(if the dps are madness specced all the better, instant Whirlwind ftw).

Start the fight by LOS the boss to pull him away from his starting area, when he spawns his 3 droids they spawn at his original location, this gives lots of time to cc, then dps down each droid one at a time. Then dps the boss, when he spawns more droids, cc, dps the lone un-cc'd droid, then dps the boss down.

We tried fighting him where he spawns but it was too difficult for our healer to maintain the pace, we 1 shot him with the above method.

The optional boss also drops the same mount that Soa drops on normal 8-man EV
The Tavarus Legacy

"Only a fool seeks a quarrel with a Tavar"