Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code help!!!

Telpesius
12.14.2011 , 04:00 PM | #1
So i put in the preorder code, but it will not let me go onto the next part to make a subscription!!!!!! when i click the code it says the code has been entered and i get early access and the ingame items!!! but *** if i cant subscribe i cant play??? so the whole early access is BS!! i have called and emailed but noone contacts me further! will someone tell me *** to do! cause i spent the damn money for this game i wanna play now not later! thank you for your time!

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 04:01 PM | #2
You're entering your pre-order code when it wants the product registration code. They are 2 different codes. The PRC will be delivered to you either by email on the 16th or in the box of your hard copy of SW:TOR.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 04:01 PM | #3
You need your full game code, not your pre-order.

Wait till you get your game box, or the email after the 16th and try again

Telpesius
12.14.2011 , 04:03 PM | #4
ok so tomorrow ill get to play the released playtime? and then they will send another email that has a different code so i can set up my subscription is that what ur saying?

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 04:04 PM | #5
On the 20th when the game is released you'll get the registration code if you ordered from Origin via digital download. If you ordered a physical copy, it'll show up in the box.

Your early access playtime is determined by when you applied your pre-order game code. May be tomorrow, may be later.

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 04:05 PM | #6
You will get to play in Early Game Access based on what date you activated your pre-order code. If you ordered online through Origin, your Product Registration Code will be emailed to you on the 16th. If you ordered a hard copy of the game from a retailer, your PRC will be contained in the game box and you will have to wait for it to arrive before you are able to activate it and setup your subscription. A subscription is not needed to play in EGA, only to play once the game going "live" on the 20th.

Telpesius
12.14.2011 , 04:05 PM | #7
woot thanks for that info was about to call and cuss them out hahahhahah no ill get the email! ill just wait for tomorrow to get the email to play thanks all!!

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 04:27 PM | #8
The email may not come tomorrow... depending on when you registered your pre-order code, if in december, it may not be until Friday or Saturday, so don't be upset if it does not appear.