Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all the "Where is my early blah blah", "when will be next wave blah blah"...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
To all the "Where is my early blah blah", "when will be next wave blah blah"...

Motavi
12.13.2011 , 08:55 AM | #21
i agree about the character name thing meaning alot.....BUT i have played wow for 6-7 years now and before that i played EQ for 5 years and i have never had a hard time creating a name. i think once or twice i had to bail out a name but i had 10 more lined up anyways. and those two games had and in wow's case still do have millions of players going thru names or abandoned accounts sitting on names. not trying to offend or criticize just saying that its all about creativity, and getting in sooner does help that but it doesn't give good reason to be offensive to teh company. :P

EwokRock
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #22
I started playing mmo at the beggining of wrath, so I'm a spoiled brat gen x who thinks everything should be mine I guess, but I have never had a problem getting a name, look at it this way, if your name is not available then I guess it really wasn't that unique. Try this name out I bet no one has it yet xxxlukeskywalkerxxx or Hobi swan boloni

Truenoirr
12.13.2011 , 09:21 AM | #23
Can you use a - in your names?

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.