Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patience is well worth the wait.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Patience is well worth the wait.

DarknesInThaLite
12.14.2011 , 04:18 PM | #1
Hey you all.
I at first thougth that yes I would be playing 5 days before the game hit the shelves.
I am not mad at these people at all. I do remember that it said UP TO 5 DAYS!.
(Key words.)
This reminds me of the old SWG days when you had to work hard to become a jedi.
Then all of a sudden they just gave it away. Made the current jedi elders.
Boy I was pissed. lol..
What I don't understand is you can still buy the preorder game at this very moment. And there is no word to the newest buyers that hey! Your going to have to wait. lol...
I have waited this long for this game. I can wait a few days. I am not worried about the other players surpassing me in skillz.
Or being richer than me in creds. Or wearing the strongest gear with better weapons.
I know what I must do when I get into the game. And I will have fun doing it.
In this game you have to do a few easy arse missions and you get your saber. I don't agree with that. We should be made to work our arses off to aquire these weapons. Just like any other class.
I feel for the ones that are still being suckered into buying the game online now for the 5 day entry. lol... They are going to be pissed because they won't get in till the last day.
I registered my game on Dec. 2nd. So I know I will be last in line.
The people that ordered this game back months ago? They should be in the game now and I have no problem with that.
Stop crying everyone. This game was worth you to spend money on it right? Then its worth waiting for. I don't want to jump on a server that is crappy. I would rather them take their time and do it right so we all can have many of years killer gaming.
Take care all.
see you in the game.
LaNzIN.

Raghon
12.14.2011 , 04:21 PM | #2
/support.

Pre-ordered in Early Nov, I understand that I will be in last, or nearly last and I'm fine with it because eventually I will be there, plus I still have to go to College tomorrow for the last day and I still need to do a presentation, thus it's good I did not get invited today :P
Myth
"Not all Elitists are Jerks and Not all Jerks are Elitists"

Yadad
12.14.2011 , 04:23 PM | #3
hummm
I'm sleeping at a La Quinta Inn so I'm fully rested to kickbutt and take names at launch.

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 04:23 PM | #4
Haha i got my key in December so yeah Well im not complaining. I agree with you. Patience is what people should learn nowadays.