Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you solo Colicoid War Game?

greycobalt
01.25.2012 , 05:13 AM | #1
I recently hit 50, and all my buddies are still in their 30s, so I've been trying to find stuff to do while I wait. I've been able to solo Taral V and Maelstorm Prison with no issues, but I can't seem to 'survive' long enough in the first part of the war game. Is it possible and I'm just sucking? Or is a non-solo check?

Iwipe
01.25.2012 , 05:20 AM | #2
It is not soloable. Even if you do make it past the turrets, the next part of the puzzle will require multiple people, perhaps even a full group.

greycobalt
01.25.2012 , 05:21 AM | #3
Bummer! Guess I'll be waiting then. Thanks!

Up to which flashpoint can you keep soloing once your 50?

snowmon
01.25.2012 , 06:23 AM | #4
i got up to the war game myself but failed cause of the cannons. not tried anything higher yet. i would imagine it will start getting hard as they are lvl 46+
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Kyromoo
01.25.2012 , 08:53 AM | #5
I think the minimum you can complete Colicoid with is three people. It takes a bit of shenanigans to get through the puzzles, but doable as i recall.
12/1/2011
RIP OPOD

dacentabaal
01.13.2013 , 11:23 PM | #6
OK a year on from the last poster....
Colicoid War games can be done with just 2 people providing 1 is a Jugg.. (for the intercede and force leap abilities)
Ive just done it with one of my guildies (me a Merc him a Jugg) it did involve me having to eventually voluntarily kill myself to respawn the other side of a gate to deactivate the other gates, but only for teh first part.. teh 2nd part he just leaped down to deactivate teh main gates (been after the chest piece for my Merc for a while)

So.. yeah.. not possible solo but is possible as a duo
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Athena-Nike
01.14.2013 , 12:26 AM | #7
Yes it is as a Jug, someone posted a vid of it here

Use guardian leap to drop aggro during turrets (leap to a colicoid on an upper level via rock formation). Then go up and over the enclosed area and off around the outside of the terminals section leaping to the final terminal and opening the final gate

Kaithrei
01.14.2013 , 12:31 AM | #8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0twQJioY8

Explains how, but only jugg/knights can.
Aijiac - Deception Assassin

Raekor
01.14.2013 , 12:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
OK a year on from the last poster....
Colicoid War games can be done with just 2 people providing 1 is a Jugg.. (for the intercede and force leap abilities)
Ive just done it with one of my guildies (me a Merc him a Jugg) it did involve me having to eventually voluntarily kill myself to respawn the other side of a gate to deactivate the other gates, but only for teh first part.. teh 2nd part he just leaped down to deactivate teh main gates (been after the chest piece for my Merc for a while)

So.. yeah.. not possible solo but is possible as a duo
You can do it with 2 Marauders as well. Did it over the weekend, you just need to know who to leap to, and one of them will need to die once to get past the puzzle. You can skip the turrets part with a Jugg/Guardian, but there is debate about whether that is an exploit. Personally I wouldn't.

ladwar
01.14.2013 , 04:06 PM | #10
only soloable as a jugg/guardian, the link vid was pretty cool, some other classes can do it as a pair(mara/sent) but why would u want this unless u really want that look.