Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Noob flashpoint questions

smulx
01.25.2012 , 03:51 AM | #1
This is probably a strange thing to ask considering I'm level 50, but I didn't do any flashpoints other than BT while I was levelling up. Where can I find more info about them? I can find tactics and things on youtube, but I don't even know where to go to start them. I know there's a few on a different level of the imperial fleet station, but when it comes to things like The Flase Emperor or Directive 7 (think those are the names) I'd look pretty stupid if I joined a group and had to ask where I need to go to enter the zone.

I'm also curious about the difficulty. I noticed there's a seperate daily mission for four of the flashpoints (including the two listed above I think). Are these ones more difficult than the regular ones or do they have their own mission for another reason?

Thanks!

Fercil
01.25.2012 , 04:23 AM | #2
There's a sticky thread on this forum with flashpoint locations. Asking the exact location isn't that silly either, it's new stuff for lots of people.

The daily you mention is for normal difficulty higher level flashpoints, so they're not exactly harder but just tuned for higher level characters. The hardmode one is for any flashpoint that has hardmode.