Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last day for entry?

Cfullard
12.14.2011 , 04:00 PM | #1
Let me set a disclaimer in motion here before the fireworks hit this. I am truely not raging about this situation as I am sure there are thousands of threads like this so this is a bit different I hope.

My question is, when is the last day for people to come into early access? Friday? Thursday?

Short and to the point. Thanks in advance.

Sivvs
12.14.2011 , 04:03 PM | #2
I believe SR posted that the last day would be the 19th. But even if you ordered on the 19th you might get in on that day also. Depending on after you downloading it and everything.

Cfullard
12.14.2011 , 04:05 PM | #3
Reason I ask this is I didn't pre-order until directly after the stress test. I wasn't convinced I would be playing until I actually tried the game out so I expect to be dead last on entry, just was curious when the 'dead last' would be. Ha-ha, thanks

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 04:06 PM | #4
1 day before 20, sooooooo, 19... But as my personal feeling goes, i bet all people will get into early access by Friday night, and if not, im gonna go kill someone

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 04:07 PM | #5
Yeah, it's dependent on date entered. If you enter it on the 19th, you'll get access on the 19th. If it's already been entered, then you've just got to wait and find out when you'll get access. The predictions are before the weekend, but nobody but BW/EA know for sure and they aren't telling!

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 04:08 PM | #6
I posted my pre-order code on the 6th December, and have a guess that I'll be invited on Saturday 17th the rate things are going at the moment.

Sooner fantastic, later meh - serves me right for leaving it late.

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 04:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by GrolschUK View Post
I posted my pre-order code on the 6th December, and have a guess that I'll be invited on Saturday 17th the rate things are going at the moment.

Sooner fantastic, later meh - serves me right for leaving it late.
Naaah 4 Dec. here and i bet we will get it tomorrow night, or early friday, first days were a lot of preorders.

Cfullard
12.14.2011 , 04:15 PM | #8
@ Kotyy

Yes that's what I am figuring. I assume we are the 'last batch' they mentioned 'stragglers' so we will see the entry sometime like Friday but tomorrow would be a very pleasant surprise.