Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best And Worst Class Story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best And Worst Class Story?

Mackus
01.24.2012 , 11:23 PM | #151
I actually liked the JC story, it starts off slow. But I really enjoyed the last half, it was quite entertaining. Not the best of the class stories, but still you felt pretty awesome at the end. Also loved the IA and BH stories of course, havent finished them all so dont quite have a least favorite yet, not really digging the SI so *Shrugs*

Wrathoran
01.25.2012 , 01:00 AM | #152
1-Sith Warrior
2-Imperial Agent
3-Sith Inquisitor
4-Bounty Hunter

1-Jedi Knight
2-Trooper
3-Smuggler
4-Consular

--------------------

1-Sith Warrior
2-Imperial Agent
3-Sith Inquisitor
4-Jedi Knight
5-Trooper
6-Bounty Hunter
7-Smuggler
8-Consular

edit:

I wanted to make a list of pets too but ill just say the worst pet i had to deal with is

--Quyzen Fess--
Worst to equip , worst in story, worst as an overall. OMG i hate him so much <.<

Of course this is all about personnal preference in the end. Consular is soooo sooo boring. I got every class at 30 or + but i havent finished them all, only jugg and merc. Sith warrior is my very best , loved every moment of it. Imperial Agent its like a mystery always. Chapter start a little bit less fun but its still enjoyable. Inquisitor is a damn rise to power from slavery and building your own cult. Jedi Knight is save the world. Trooper is a tad too much about obeying order, could use some freedom of toughts sometime but i still liked it. Bounty Hunter was really boring from 1-10 , really hated it , never got into the big hunt and go and avenge the 2 guys that you never really cared for since you met them for 5 min. Smuggler was fun, light but fun , nothing impressive to say about it but its ok... i like more the style of the class, like a pirate always surviving the odds more then the story itself. Consular is just plain boringness

Sickboy_
01.25.2012 , 01:32 AM | #153
the consular story has been disappointment after disappointment for me. The three acts have aren't in the slightest related to each other.

Spoiler

Jigsaw-Complex
01.25.2012 , 01:55 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Sickboy_ View Post
the consular story has been disappointment after disappointment for me. The three acts have aren't in the slightest related to each other.

Spoiler
Wow, that's pretty terrible. Let me just break this down for you so you know how pathetic Consular is stacked to JK. Hopefully i remember all of this.

Spoiler

Now, i'm extremely happy with the JK story. I loved it, but i have one incredible problem with it and it's the same for the other classes i imagine.

Bioware f-ed up big when they took out all of those titles. How is it better to have fewer titles that more people are going to have?

Did you read the spoiler section? I had to do ALL OF THAT to become a Jedi..... MASTER. A f-ing master! I was suppose to be Warmaster Andelor, i'm pretty sure. Hell, I was the Supreme Commander of the Corellian forces; where is that title?

Consular's got master in like act 2, so i have to do more then them, and all i get is master?

Hell, because the inquisitor's complained, the Warrior don't get emperor's Wrath!
|█████████████████████████████)
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." - George Carlin

MagizZziaN
01.25.2012 , 01:56 PM | #155
Im not really playing very long. And i also dont have that much time to play nowadays. So since i like a bit of magic, and i hate carebears. I opted for the sith inquisitor sorc (DS mostly). And so far i have absolutely no regrets. You do a bit off a "errand boy" feeling. But the underdog becomes upperdog makes up for most of it

If all the storylines are gonna be epic in their own way. I fear that i will be 100 years or older be4 i get the chance to finish em all off lol

joeemt
01.25.2012 , 04:38 PM | #156
I am a vet and i am insulted by the troopers anti military storyline.
I have recomended this game to my military friends and now after playing the trooper I wish i had not !

huugo
01.25.2012 , 05:08 PM | #157
played jk to 50 amazing

played jc to 50 worst story ever

playing a IA at 47 now amazing

I will ******* CUT you

Sanctioned
01.25.2012 , 07:59 PM | #158
This is not necessarily about class story, but I have to say the Trooper has THE WORST AND MOST FRUSTRATING Light/Dark choices. I'm sure it all comes together in the end with a big "aaaah that's why those choices were considered dark/light" moments, but at the moment, it's the stupidest immersion breaking thing when I was leveling my Trooper.
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler

UlfricStormcloak
01.25.2012 , 08:12 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by OBLCDiomedes View Post
Anakin is what happens when the Jedi refuse to acknowledge human nature. You end with someone who can't control his emotions and turns to the dark side to save a loved one. (Who wouldn't?) This is one of the main reasons I couldn't stand being a Knight or Consular.

The Jedi code is so annoying.

Tell Anakin love is okay. Had he felt comfortable telling Yoda about his dreams he could have explained the meaning to Anakin. Instead he internalized them. It isn't about despair and hate leading to the dark side. It's about being void of the tools to manage it properly and still keep your head.

Thus Darth Vader is born.
This. So very, very much this.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

UlfricStormcloak
01.25.2012 , 08:40 PM | #160
So far, I have 4 characters: a level 29 Sith Inquisitor (Assassin), a level 19 Jedi Knight (Guardian), a level 18 Imperial Agent (Sniper) and a level 3 Bounty Hunter I just made earlier today.

I'm loving the the SI storyline so far; great story plus plenty of opportunities to make people who annoy you scream and cower. This is definitely the class for you if you want to feel like a bad-*** dark lord of the sith. Combat with the SI is I think best summed up with the line Dave Grohl says as Satan in the Tenacious D movie - "Taste my lightning, ****-ers!" Khem Val is also awesome, though he tends to die a lot, at least for me.

IA has been surprisingly interesting and fun so far. Sniping is fun, and I love Kaliyo's personality. She actually reminds me of Jack/Subject Zero from Mass Effect 2, only without the angst and half the psycho. Storyline is interesting and really enjoyable if you love spy thrillers, espionage and intrigue (which I do, immensely).

JK has been enjoyable so far (just got to Taris, so still quite a way to go in the story yet). As others have said, playing light-sided makes it a bit cliched, but I barely even notice because it's still a story I love, and I always enjoy feeling like a bad-*** hero, but also the good guy who takes the moral high road. I feel like playing the opposite plenty of times, too, which is why I have my SI

BH I've just barely begun, as I said above, so I can't really comment just yet. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, though, and from what the majority of other posters here have said, it's one of the better storylines with one of the best sets of companions, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store

Just my two cents.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.