Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

is there a way to really, really zoom the camera back ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
is there a way to really, really zoom the camera back ?

Feztonio
01.24.2012 , 02:54 PM | #1
when i tank i love the camera zoomed back in an extreme far shot. that's how i play every other MMO. why in TOR is the camera barely zoom farther back than over the shoulder? is there a setting im missing? the UI isnt' customizeable so its not that. i just want to see the whole picture/room/area. but the camera view wont let me
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Nearzero
01.24.2012 , 03:06 PM | #2
I believe you can adjust camera follow distance in Preferences. Hit ESC and select Preference.

Hope that helps.
- Nearzero

Rabbitfoot
01.25.2012 , 12:58 AM | #3
It doesnt work. There are loads of threads about this issue. Bioware you almost fixed ability delay once you completely fix it, please fix this.

AtreusDK
01.25.2012 , 01:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nearzero View Post
I believe you can adjust camera follow distance in Preferences. Hit ESC and select Preference.

Hope that helps.
This.

djdee
01.25.2012 , 01:28 AM | #5
In prefs theres a setting for Camera Max Distance if you set that to 100% you can zoom out with your mouse wheel until your char is about the size of a thumb placed on the monitor.
See ya on the chronostream, time jockey!
Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon.
You can use my referral link for a preferred friend bundle if you want to try SWTOR out.