Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security hoops, I'm tired of jumping through them.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Security hoops, I'm tired of jumping through them.

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 11:30 PM | #11
Freaking overkill on security. More security than a bank=FAIL! It is just an MMO for g-d's sake!

Kelamare
12.13.2011 , 11:36 PM | #12
at least if you screw up one answer move to the next question on the list thats why theres 5 of them damn
I wrotte my answers down but one during a beta weekend an guess which question its asking me for... Yep the one i didnt write down

Korgarth
12.13.2011 , 11:50 PM | #13
I honestly do not understand why there is so much hostility towards the security feature. I mean is it that much of a burden to spend 5 more seconds typing in a security answer? If you cannot remember all of them then you should have created questions and answers that were honest and you would not have to think about to try and guess them.

May the force be with you!

Kirshna
12.14.2011 , 04:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Reddon View Post
I agree with the OP until the poor Customer Service part. The Security questions are a pain, Especially when testing out our buddies toons!

Maybe make a Password Strength meter, Make us throw in Special Characters, (I think most of us do anyway) *@^$%

The Questions every log in are annoying, and truly, they are not great.

I guessed my buddies Favorite actors last name right off the bat, FORD and I bet thats at least 25% of the populations answer
The security questions are a pointless step, like Reddon I agree that anyone near me or who looks me up on Google or Facebook could answer these simple questions.
Along with those gread downloadable add-ons that people think are so swell that brings their computers a multitude of spamware and keyloggers.

99% effective means 1% are still getting pregnant.
11.12.2011>Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order