Switching Servers?

Brutal_Skillz

Id kill for something like a server transfer, my server was standard for awhile, the game offically opened and half the time i have to wait half a hour to play my chars, rather be down on a newer server since all my higher level chars are on overloaded ones

Yeah it would be good to switch. All of my friends have switch servers but I dont want to give up all the early game access time i put in.

This, i have a higher level Gunslinger on a NA server but my Guild was assigned to an EU server. I have re-rolled on the EU server but it would be nice if i could transfer.

****Also name change would be good. I named most of my char. without knowing about the Legacy last name applying to all char. on a given server and some of them just don't work!

Yep I followed biowares advice and swapped server,then had to swap again when the next server became stupidly full and now iv got characters spread over numerous servers all around the lvl 20 mark and it would be nice to get them all together now things are settling down. Edited by Karraway

I'd really like to switch servers because when I first joined the game, I wanted to play on my own a while. Now, I want to be part of a guild. This guild happens to be on a different server. I really don't want to lose all the hard work I've put into my level 30 character and start over from scratch.

I built a character on a PVP server and I don't really play PVP stuff, I'm more of a take my time PVE kinda guy.

Sorry, but that this made me smile :)

Yes there is definitely a need for a server transfer facility, but I guess your 'brutal_skills' don't extend to reading what kind of server you are joining!

• 4 weeks later...